Rugged, Reliable Wireless Control
The FORT Safe Remote Control (SRC) is a medium to long-range wireless industrial safety remote designed from the ground up to enable the safe operation of remote and automated systems. It provides a rugged, ergonomic, and easy to understand controller with a flexible receiver that both implement FORT’s proprietary SafetySense® technology to ensure both consistent and reliable control.
Pairs with FORT’s Vehicle Safety Controller.
The Safe Remote Control empowers operators to work where it’s safest for better visibility, increased productivity, and a safer work environment. The heavy-duty controller offers a safety-rated wireless emergency stop, drop and abandonment detection, and a patented wireless protocol for maximum reliability, even in tough conditions.
FORT Safe Remote Control
Easy to Use
Lightweight, ergonomic design prevents operator fatigue. Familiar layout reduces training time.
Designed for tough environments, with rugged enclosure, powerful wireless range, and all-day battery.
Patented SafetySense® protocol for critical wireless commands. Drop and abandonment detection and safety-rated E-Stop ensure safe operation.
Flexible integration, feedback loop with programmable vibratory feedback, variable sensitivity settings, and customizable control options.
Safe Remote Control Specifications
- Enclosure: 1.1 lbs transmitter weight, textured rubber grips, intuitive shape.
- Inputs: Six proportional analog controls and eight buttons; multiple operational mode capability means infinite channels can be created.
- Range: Up to 2km LOS. Custom configurations available.
- Ruggedization: Designed to IP66 and MIL-STD 810
- Charging: 5-Volt DC power enables 12 hour battery life. Operates while charging.
- Safety: Sensor-based safety features, built-in emergency stop, hardware-based system monitor to ensure no single point of failure.
- Wireless: Safety-focused proprietary wireless protocol, available in 900MHz and 2.4GHz frequencies. Optional encryption.
Ready for safe, reliable wireless control?
Learn more about FORT’s Safe Remote Control System